Goodbye, 2016, Hello End Times!
December 20, 2016
IS IT OVER YET?
Here’s something to celebrate: its never going to be 2016 again. Hurrah! Help us bid this year one final adieu as we gleefully draw the curtain on this Year of Infamy.
Tickets are $100 a person for a lavish evening of unlimited champagne, cocktails, a multitude of gustatory delights prepared by chef Brian Moxey, and party music from vinyl master Crim Dolla Cray. Buy them here! ( http://tastenye16.bpt.me/)
Think caviar, hamachi crudo, truffled arancini, Dia’s cheese bread, and dare we say, duck confit toasted ravioli.
Tickets are very limited, as this is a private evening. You’ll have the run of the place, and our expert bartenders will be on hand to make you every Taste cocktail your heart desires. Did we mention the champagne fountains? Lets kick it one last time and send this dumpster fire of a year packing forever!
CELEBRATORY PUNCH BOWLS
DINNER OF PASSED & STATIONARY FOOD
– Dia’s Cheese Bread
– Deviled Eggs
– Truffled Arancini
– Scallop with Blood Orange, Celery Root
– Hamachi Crudo with Gold Leaf
– Nduja Blini with Crème Fraîche and Caviar
– Veggie Nacho Bites
– Duck Confit Toasted Ravioli with Kumquat Marmalade
– Potato Soup with Smoked King Trumpet Mushrooms
– Pork Burger Sliders
– Chorizo Spiced Hen of the Woods Sliders
– Salume Beddu Grand Charcuterie Board